IP and Technology Business Solicitors
Move ahead with confidence
Practical, straight talking legal advice
- Streamline your legal affairs
- Get IT legal affairs straightened out
- Improve legal risk management
Resolve Legal Grey Areas
- Clarify the legal and regulatory environment in which your business operates
- Enhance predictability in technology contracts and intellectual property rights
- Take control of your legal affairs
- Maintain a stable and secure business
- Save time and investing in specialist legal advice
Our lawyers are IT law & intellectual property law subject matter experts, supporting technology businesses.
We solve problems with IT contracts, disputes and intellectual property rights.
Our background positions us to provide better and more focussed insight into your legal affairs quickly.
Make more informed decisions to steer your business to where it needs to be.
Get a road map to enhance your legal position.
How we can help your Business:
- Get your IP rights in contracts to work for your business
- Avoid over-licensing and protect revenue streams
- Bolster intellectual property protection as part of your business objectives
- Avoid potholes in intellectual property contracts
- License intellectual property on terms that make legal sense
- Penetrate new markets with focused IP rights legal advice
- Sidestep IP contracts which cause headaches
- Find out weaknesses in intellectual property protection
- Take focused steps to enforce IP rights
- Technology contracts made for the way you do business
- Reduce administrative overhead managing contractual relationships
- Get contracts which suit the business's risk profile
- Avoid legal obligations the business cannot deliver on
- Better understand what contracts require your business to do
- Handle contractual negotiations with confidence
- Present your business with professional legal documentation
- Rid your business of contracts it should not have
- Manage disputes before they get out of hand
- Formulate plans to move towards resolution of IT disputes
- Understand and evaluate options and meet legal disputes
- Present optimal legal positions for your business's case
- Handle weak and flawed legal claims
- Avoid worsening your legal position and liability
- Get ahead of the curve in business disputes
- Get a sense of the likely outcomes
- Handle acquisitions, software-as-a-service contracts and licensing with ease
- Avoid leaking money caused by inadequate legal software-related transactions
- Reduce exposure to legal liability
- Verify your software contracts grant the rights you expect to receive
- Protect software from misuse and infringement
- Intellectual property licensing and software licences
- Increase stability and security of your business
What our clients say about us:
IT Law; IT Contract Disputes
We first got hold of them because they were IT contract solicitors. They work with us the way that we want to work.read on >
Technology Solicitors: Tech as a Service Contracts
We tried 2 glossy law firms both were very good at the initial introduction. When it came to crunch the contract was dealt with by junior, lesser experienced employees and as such I got something that was not fit for purposesread on >
Terms and Conditions Contract: Renovation
we’ve seen a reduction of about 30% of the time to get from sale to agreementread on >
"Talk to Leigh because he doesn't speak like a lawyer, but he knows his stuff. He doesn't try to bamboozle you with a load of legal jargon. "read on >
Specialist IT Lawyers
We’re commercial lawyers and technology solicitors in London.
Our background positions us to provide greater insight into legal affairs quickly.
We’re backed by technical qualifications in:
- computer science, information technology and artificial intelligence
- post-graduate qualifications in intellectual property law
Legal problems complicate quickly
Keep your options open for superior decision making.
Get too close to the action, you might not see the bigger picture and may not see the detail clearly.
Don’t get caught in a process which can be difficult to follow, or in a position where you cannot see how things will play out.
- close down unrealistic options and outcomes which you otherwise might have had
- add to the expense, and in the worst cases, compromise your legal rights
- make preferred outcomes unattainable, or prohibitively expensive to chase
- put you further from where you need to be
How can we help you move ahead?
Call +44 20 7036 9282 for an initial chat, or tell us your availability here:
"*" indicates required fields